Monday, May 21, 2007

Michigan Baby Shower

Sorry we are delinquent bloggers. We really meant to be more regular about our postings. Oh well, us parents-to-be have been busy.
Here's a photo of me and my mom at the lovely shower Jen (Jason's sis) and Becky (Jason's cousin) hosted on May 6 in Michigan. When each guest arrived, they had to snip a length of string they thought was the same size of my belly. Fran McElligatt (long-time Cobb family friend) was right on the money at guessing my Week 29 size.
I'm still feeling great. This kid is being very nice to me. Although every few nights I sleep like crap. I wake up in the middle of the night to empty my bladder, and then have too much on my mind that I can't seem to fall back asleep. Kind of annoying, but I guess I could have it way worse!

No comments: