Below is Natalie's official hospital photograph. Those are her proud papa's hands. Precious, eh? It should have been one of the first photos posted to the blog, but oh well. Sleep deprived parents don't work in chronological order; We're in survival mode. Actually, Natalie is a pretty good night sleeper. We typically get a 5-6 hour stretch out of her. And last week she went an impressive 8.5 hours in-between feedings! If only this occurred every night. But I can't complain. I hear some babies have their days and nights mixed up. Ugh!
1 comment:
OH you two! How precious!! I just got my computer back and Jill Cross sent me your blog...I lost all email addresses,etc. Natalie is so cute--- Jason, I cannot stand how darling you look bathing your baby girl! Jill, I hate you for looking so skinny already! HOW DID YOU DO THAT? I can see how beautiful Natalie is , but I want to SMELL and HOLD her! You two just enjoy every single second of her being so tiny... tomorrow you'll be looking at colleges! I love you and will check this blog every day! xoxox Cousin Mary
PS Hadley looks so BIG!!
Post a Comment